Friday, May 15, 2020

Week in the Life 2020 | Friday Photos + Words

I had a leisurely morning having coffee with Ricky. We have been spending our time together watching Top Shot. He headed out to work on the farm, and I ordered my teacher planner. After much excitement and watching for the Rad and Happy teacher planner I decided to go with the classic size Happy Planner teacher planner.



I knew I had grocery pickup today, so I got my workout in - that’s 5 days in a row! 👏👏👏 I showered and dressed for the day, made a shake, and did some journaling. Since we’ve been home social distancing I have been letting Riggs pick out his own clothes. He’s been doing a pretty good job!






Riggs and I left to pick up our grocery order. It rained the entire time. When we got home we stayed in the truck until there was a break in the rain and then we made a dash for it.



I had leftovers for lunch and watched Psych. While on Instagram I saw that Heidi Swapp launched a new memory planning class. I’ve already learned so much from her about scrapbooking, but using a planner is where my heart is at. The class is called Stop the Blur, and I am here for it.




I prepped dinner early. I wasn’t all that hungry but I knew it could be heated up for later. 

I tried to nap, but of course my prince son couldn’t let that happen. I am so tired of it.

I moved from the living room to the bedroom and finished my nap. After that I moved back to the living room and watched Top Shot with Ricky. I ended the day writing today’s words and adding photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment