Thursday, May 14, 2020

Week in the Life 2020 | Thursday Photos + Words

My alarm went off for me to go walk at 6:30, but it was raining. I made coffee and went back to bed and slept until 10. It was so great! I’m still really sore and the extra rest was nice. When I finally got up I grabbed my coffee and made my way back to the bed. I watched Psych and wrote in my journal.



Around 11:00 I got dressed (in my walking clothes), made a shake, and headed to school. We have to check out this week.




I spent a few hours at school getting my documentation in order, and I’m officially checked out for summer!!! But really, I have to close out my classroom and lab, but they are being painted and cleaned. So I will go back when the maintenance crew moves out.




I made my way back home around 2 o’clock. I watched Top Shot with Ricky while I had lunch and placed my grocery order.

4 PM - I made myself another shake, and listened to the crime junkie podcast as I cleaned the kitchen and prepped dinner.




5:30 - I laid down to rest and watch Psych. Following that we had dinner and watched some more Top Shot.



8:00 - Riggs and I went for a walk. My favorite part of that was when Riggs pointed out new pink flowers on the side of the road. He picks me the tiny purple ones and the red ones all the time. It was neat to see him notice the new pink ones. There were only a few so we decided to leave them and let them grow.




I ended the night learning the Affinity Photo app. I want to learn how to print 4x8 photos for my travelers notebook. I can also use this app for digital scrapbooking. I’ll use it with Ali’s Hybrid class. After I write the blog post I’ll settle in and watch some tv in bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment