Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Week in the Life 2020 | Tuesday Photos + Words


I don’t know why but I am struggling getting this post written, but I think I’ve figured it out. Yesterday I wrote my words first, then I added my pictures. Today I’ve been trying to alternate between the two. I am going back to yesterday’s method...hello workflow! I love how you discover things when you do them.

My alarm went off at 6:30 this morning so I could meet a friend to walk at 7. As you can see the weather wasn’t cooperating. Hello isn’t this May?? I took advantage of the quiet time though. I drank my coffee, wrote in my journal, and watched videos on YouTube.




At around 8 AM I refilled my coffee cup and sat down at my laptop to work on grades because they are due today.



I worked in my pjs until 9 AM. I got dressed for the day (in my workout clothes) and made myself a smoothie. I’ve been enjoying these for breakfast and snacks the last couple of weeks. I sat down back to work.




Riggs has been staying up really late and sleeping really late. I looked up and it was almost 11 AM. So I took a break, woke him up and got his day started. And I sat back down to work.

At 1 PM I closed my laptop for the day. I was SO DONE. I had lunch with Ricky and Riggs. Ricky and I had bologna sandwiches and Riggs had a lunchable.




Ricky had to work at school and at the farm. I cleaned the kitchen. I listen to the Crime Junkie podcast when I‘m cleaning the kitchen to make the time go by faster.




At 2:30 I decided to knock out my workout for the day. I also filled out my Body Goals worksheet. Shannon stopped by with an early birthday present for me AND my Persnickety Prints came in AND my Heidi Swapp HSN order came in.

3:15 PM - Showered and dressed back in pjs. I was hungry so I made a shake to have as a snack. I relaxed/watched TV and Riggs watched his iPad.

5-7 Ricky called before I started dinner and we decided to go to Abuelitas for dinner. It’s only the second time I’ve been inside a restaurant since March. It was the first time for Riggs.



When we got back home Ricky and Riggs played NBA 2K. Ricky likes it, Riggs doesn’t. I spent this time adding some pictures to my Smashbook.



8:30 - We put on Top Shot. Riggs played games on his Switch. I’m working on this post. Figuring out my workflow and how to use Blogger the best I can.

See you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment