Saturday, May 16, 2020

Week in the Life 2020 | Saturday Photos + Words

Today I set my alarm for 7 AM, because I need to get up and wash dishes. It’s nail appointment day!!! I haven’t been to the nail salon since March 14. Of course I got up a little early because you know I have to start my day with my coffee.




When I got to my nail appointment and checked in I found out that Oklahoma is in phase 2 of re-opening. So masks were not required. I kind of wish they were though, but anyway my nails look amazing!




When I got home I had leftovers for lunch. I played Nintendo switch with Riggs for a little bit. Then I spent a couple of hours just kind of looking through my craft supplies, pictures and worked in my pandemic journal.


After that, it was time for rest. I napped and watched Psych, really I just napped but I did turn on Psych.

The next couple of hours were filled with cooking dinner and eating dinner and then somehow I found my way to watching some cleaning videos. I look forward to trying some of this out when I clean my house next week!



After dinner I worked another couple of hours in my pandemic journal. It is coming along so well. I shared my progress with Riggs and then with Ricky, both of them seem to enjoy flipping through the journal.



Like I have every day, I’m closing out the evening with the blog post and then I’m gonna watch some TV in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment