Monday, May 11, 2020

Week in the Life 2020 | Monday Photos + Words

When I woke up this morning I didn’t know that I would be writing this post tonight. Planning out WITL 2020 was on my to do list yesterday, but it was family time right up to bed time.

I’ve decided to document this week through the lens of time, to tell what is happening throughout my day.

6:45 - I woke up on the couch. Riggs spent the night with Jaxon and Jagger - I could have had the BEST sleep, but I fell asleep on the couch. Anyway I moved to the bed. Also, it was cold in the house. I had to pull an extra blanket.

9:30 - I slept in. I woke up to donuts!!! We spent Mother’s Day with Ricky’s mom, so he said this was my belated Mother’s Day treat. I was thrilled because I LOVE donuts.



10:30 - After I had my coffee, I got dressed for the day and pulled out laptop for work. Grades are due tomorrow, and I had some catching up to do.

1:00 - I went to pick up Riggs and wound up bringing all the boys home with me. I had lunch, spent some time troubleshooting my online grade book, and then spent the afternoon watching the boys.

5:00 - I was waiting for the boys to get picked up because I needed to workout. Then I just decided to go for it! The boys were playing quietly so I went to my room and completed my workout. Go me.



6:00 - The boys were picked up, and I helped Riggs pick up toys. I made dinner. I left the dishes.



7:00 - I decided to go ahead and participate in WITL 2020 this week. I spent about an hour reading Ali’s blog and writing out the thoughts for my day. I staged a couple of photos, and made note of others to get tomorrow. Side note: I’m loving writing in my journal.



8:00 - I watched Top Shot with Ricky. Riggs played his switch in his room, and took a break for a snack.



I spent the rest of the evening working on the blog. Looking forward to tomorrow because I will be getting up with documenting WITL on my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment