Monday, May 18, 2020

Week in the Life 2020 | Sunday Photos + Words

I slept in until 9 o’clock because we stayed up so late watching Transformers:Dark of the Moon. Of course I started my day with coffee. I also watched gocleanco on Instagram stories and now I’m so pumped to clean. LOL!




Around 10-ish I made breakfast. Riggs slept until 11-ish so I made him pizza and then I cleaned the kitchen. Again.



Starting tomorrow, I am having a week where I deep clean my house. To prep for that I cleaned up the handheld Dyson vacuum cleaner. The brush head was so gross, but I got it spinning!



Before I knew it, it was 3:30 PM. I was hungry! I heated up some leftovers and watch TV for a while.



After some rest I set up my tripod pod and recorded a couple of flip through videos, one for my smash book and one for my pandemic journal.





After that I pretty much spent the rest of the day relaxing in my room watching TV and looking at social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment