Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Week in the Life 2020 | Wednesday Photos + Words

I slept in until 8:20 today. I got up, made coffee, and laid back down until 9 o’clock. Riggs likes to watch his iPad for a little bit when he wakes up. Ricky was playing NBA 2K. While I had my coffee this morning, I looked at my school checkout list. I have to check out by Friday. On another note I shopped for notebooks because the one that I’m currently writing in is almost full. I have settled on a dingbats notebook. I can choose the inside to be lined, it has a pen loop, bookmark, elastic band, and a pocket in the back. It’s perfect!





I decided to make brunch for us today. I made biscuits, sausage gravy, and scrambled eggs for Ricky and I. Riggs preferred to have Eggo waffles!



After brunch I was going to shop for some clothes but Dillards is still closed. So instead I rested while the boys played the Nintendo switch.

From 1 o’clock to 3 o’clock today I had a crafty time session. I spent most of it going through and reading and replying and posting on the awesome ladies project website!



It was time for a screen time break. So Riggs and I played trolls world tour Uno. It was his first time to play and he really liked it!



After cards I did my workout for the day. It was so hard. Afterwards I made a protein shake for a post workout snack. Ricky left for the Wednesday night fishing tournament.



I rested again for about an hour, and then I made myself a yummy chef salad. I was so hungry I didn’t even think to get a pic until it was mostly gone.

I took an early shower and then spent some time trying to post a smash book flip through on my Instagram stories. The stories kept failing to upload so I just deleted them. I will set up my tripod later and do a proper flip through!



I am sore and tired from my workouts so I got Riggs in the bathtub early tonight. I’m blogging from bed and when I’m done here I’m going to watch a little TV to close out Wednesday.




No comments:

Post a Comment